TURBOPLUS 2® feeder
The TURBOPLUS 2® complementary pan is inserted between the automated pans.
SPlacement of the feeder is recommended for chicks from day 1 through day 12, when birds reach the size that allows feeding from the automated pan.
The design – narrow and rounded in its front profile – creates a usable 100-cm perimeter, 20 % larger than a circular model, which allows a density of between 75 and 100 birds.
- The best starter feeder for transition to an automated pan.
- Birds feed more comfortably and consume more feed.
- Increased live weight at first week of age (>10 g).
- Live weight increase, of 1.5 to 3%, at the end of the flock cycle.
- Low feed waste.
- Improves feed conversion.
- Improves uniformity.
- High sanitary level because birds do not feed from the ground and feed does not become contaminated.
- Adequate 360-degree feed distribution.
- Excellent feed accessibility.
- Fast assembly and disassembly.
- Easy to wash and store.
Feeder for TURBOGROW2® pans
For any type of metal tube.