All the designs offer a proper circulation and a solid cabinet construction in galvanized iron and or plastic that guarantees a proper performance for many years.
- Adjustable counterweight for balancing multiple air intakes allows adjustments for lower o higher static pressure.
- The translucent counterweight shutters allow a greater amount of light entering the rooms.
- The windows open from the top, instead of from the bottom, and are designed to direct the air flow towards the roof.
- They are designed to open from .05” to .07” of static pressure.
- The arched shutter window provides more clean air to the roof ridge and even accelerates the air flow towards the center of the larger houses.
- Savings in air conditioning costs.
- Significantly more cubic feet per minute than conventional windows and reduction in the quantity of windows needed.